We assure you to have your work completed in just the time taken by the authorities as we work swiftly on projects
We just need few documents and things from you and then you can relax, we will be working on your behalf without disturbing you
We keep all your documents and matters secret so that no one else get to know about it without your permission.
Private Limited Company .
Public Limited Company
One Person Company (OPC)
Limited Liability Partnership
Micro Finance Company
Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
Registration of Partnership
Step 1: Applying for Incorporation Services based on the requirement with us
Step 2: Arrangement of the required documents
Step 3: Forwarding Documents to us via secure and digital mediums
Step 4: Clarifying of few general details
Step 5: Paying the agreed amount or charges
Step 6: Sit Back and Relax, we'll do the Rest
A company/ LLP is a separate legal entity different form its owner having perpetual succession and can carry on any objects in the form of a business decided by its owners with the motive of earning profit.
List is mentioned as below:
1. Number of directors:
• In case of a private limited minimum 2 directors are required
• In case of public limited minimum 3 directors are required
• In case of an OPC minimum 1 director is required
• In case of an LLP two Designated Partners are required
• In case of a producer company minimum 5 directors are required
2. Now there is no requirement of minimum paid up capital for incorporation of any form of the business entity.
• In case of a private company minimum 2 shareholders are required
• In case of a public company minimum 7 shareholders are required
• In case of OPC minimum 1 shareholder is required
• In case of LLP minimum contribution should be from at least two designated partners
4. At least one director should be an Indian resident.
1. KYC of directors/ subscribers/ designated parter/ nominee,
2. Bank statement or utility bill in the name of directors/ subscribers/ designated parter/ nominee not more than two months old,
3. Contact details of directors/ subscribers/ designated parter/ nominee like mobile no. and email address,
4. Passport size directors/ subscribers/ designated parter/ nominee,
5. Registered office proof along with rent agreement and NOC ( if rented).
It takes around 7-15 days to get a Certificate of incorporation.
1. Apply for DSC,
2. Apply for DIN,
3. Blocking the name for the company,
4. Preparation and singing of incorporation documents,
5. Filing of final incorporation form with the MCA portal,
1. Digital Signature
2. Director Identification Number
3. CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
7. Provident Fund Number( If applicable)
8. ESI( If applicable)
1. Opening a current account in the name of the company and depositing of subscribed capital by the respective subscriber,
2. Filing for the commencement of business with Registrar of Companies,
3. Appointment of the first auditor.
4. In case of an LLP, filing of partnership agreement.
Management and decision making becomes more complex and confusing in public companies as more number of shareholders is to be consulted. This complex procedure is eliminated in a private company as the number of shareholders is less. A public company is required to disclose their financial reports to the public every quarter, as it will affect public investment; private companies are not subjected to any such compulsion.
In a public company, regulation and ownership of shares can be sold to the public on an open market. On the other hand, in a private company, shares can be sold or transferred to other people by the choice of the owner. Shares of such companies are owned by founders, management or a group of private investors. Shares here are not sold in the open market.